Friday, July 17, 2009

Life is Good...



The girls are adjusting very well to their much bigger family. McKelle understands most everything we tell her in English and is speaking more and more each day. She really enjoys using the sign language to communicate her wants. McCaule is picking up the English as well but I can tell has some holes yet in understanding a few things. She can imitate many of our words.

It has been a real blessing that they have been such good eaters (even salad) and sleepers. They really have thrived being on a schedule. They love going outside on the playground and using the cozy coup. We're not seeing very much play together yet, but that's normal for 2 y.o.'s. The other kids keep trying to get them to hold hands...funny. The cutest day of the week is dress up. The older girls (age 10 and 8) dress them up all morning in little princess dresses. This is a highlight of everyone's week. :D

2 comments:

Unknown said...

They are beautiful! What a blessing for your family.

Kathy G. said...

Hi Leah, they are just beautiful. Oh my, how they have grown!!! It must be a challenge to have two, 2 year olds in your home at one time!!! LOL! I am so happy for your family to have them with you after the long process. All things happen for a reason I guess. I have been following your blog although I haven't posted. I do plan on updating mine. Congrats to all!! :)