Tuesday, March 24, 2009

The Latest

We know that McCaule's BC was approved by Renap last Friday for sure. What we haven't been able to find out whether it was definitely picked up by the attorney. Only the attorney may obtain the file. Central RENAP told me yesterday the file had not been picked up, but he was looking at a computer screen which is not always updated; that is why we are waiting for confirmation from our Guatemalan coordinator. The wonderful news is that it was approved.

If it was not retrieved last week, we have to wait until Friday of this week, so a week of getting Visa, DNA would have been lost. In times like these, one has to rest in the sovereignty of God.

update 3/26/09: Our attorney did try to pick up the file last Friday but RENAP would not give it to her. They gave her other files, just not ours. I phoned today and they told me to tell my attorney to come pick up the file tomorrow (Friday). I will likely phone them tomorrow to make sure the file was retrieved. Gabby had the file in her hand today when I spoke with her, so I know for sure it was not given to the attorney.

1 comment:

Stacie said...

Hope you find out good news this week on the BC's. I think after PGN is the hardest wait...hang in their you are so close to having your little girls home forever!
Stacie-anewjourneybegins.blogspot.com