Friday, March 27, 2009

The Last File has been release from RENAP!

Today has been a little tense to say the least. I phoned RENAP around 11:30 GT time and the file had not been retrieved. I phoned our coordinator and she told me that both of my attorneys were set to be there by 2:30 and that I should phone back around 3:30. RENAP closes at 4 pm each day. I ended up phoning at 3:55 pm GT time and my attorney was standing in front of Gabby to get the file right then. Talk about a heart stopper! It was like I was standing there watching it all happen. Too Cool!

I am so thankful that the Lord saw fit to have the file released today. He is so good to us. Now, hopefully the fast stuff.

I did find out today that the girls are not being fostered by the same gal anymore. I guess it was too difficult for an elderly woman to manage two almost two year olds. The new foster's name is Karina. She cares for McKelle. Cindy said the girls had not seen one another for a couple of months now. I knew that it was strange that there were no pictures of them sent where they were together. Well soon they will be together for a very long time. :)

2 comments:

Julia Bennett said...

That is wonderful news! Can't wait to meet the girls soon!

Kelly said...

It was so wonderful to have Rod for dinner last night and to hear anew all that God has been doing and teaching you through these past two years. Simply some of the reflections on the "adoption" process and how that relates to us as believers, as well. Profound and so awesome to dwell on! Know that we are continuing to pray for you guys....looking so forward to that "Gotcha" post!!