Friday, December 19, 2008

Told This Morning...

Our agency facilitator told us this morning that three of her clients were released from PGN yesterday. One of them had the same previa as we do. Evidently, the paperwork that the PGN is requesting is already in the file and that is why the other family was released. The coordinator in Guatemala feels our previo will be overturned and our file will also receive a release since the cases are identical. We shall wait and see what the Lord has for us.

We continue to wait patiently to see what the Lord's plan is for our family. It's like Christmas coming but instead of the gift being the surprise, the day when it arrives will be the real surprise. The Lord is definitely teaching me to be content in whatever circumstance I find myself. I can truly say that I am at total peace and not anxious at all about our situation concerning this adoption. That is the real gift from the Lord. What a wonderful Lord we serve. :)

2 comments:

Kelly said...

What better place to be than to be resting and trusting quietly in our all wise, all knowing, all loving, all capable God! I, too, am anxious (in a good way -- :)) to see how He continues to work and answer your prayers.

Kathy G. said...

I will be so delighted to see these gifts get to their final destination. I am praying daily for you to get the news that has been greatly anticipated. MIRACLES DO HAPPEN!! there is no better time of the year.