Thursday, October 16, 2008

Hopefully New Pictures Soon...

We understand, from our facilitator, that another adopting family, who is traveling to Guatemala today, will be taking some pictures of the girls for us. What a blessing that will be to see their little faces.

Reports say that the computer problems at PGN are the result of a lightning strike to the internet antenna. They are currently waiting on parts from the US to correct the problem. In the meantime, an effort is being made to try to use another server to enter the data into the computers. Some files are being released, but very very few (about 1 per week of those reporting online). The computers have been down now for over 2 weeks. Supposedly, they are still working the files, just cannot enter the data for release.

Please be in prayer that the system will be fully functional quickly.

3 comments:

David and Marianne said...

oh my goodness... what a roller coaster. I continue to pray your stop to get off is SOON!! I look forward to seeing new pictures of you cuties : )

David and Marianne said...

oops, I meant your cuties : )

Daphne said...

I will keep you and your children in my prayers!!!