Monday, September 22, 2008

One More Done!

Heard back from the Embassy in Guatemala and they did not have our updated I-171-H but invited us to email of fax them a copy of ours and then they'd update our file in the computer. I was all over that one and took care of it immediately. So, one more hurdle crossed.

We received a mysterious email last Wednesday that stated our file was in PGN and they would check on it Wednesday the 24th. Strange, because we were told the file had been in PGN since the 18th of August and that they were checking on it at least twice a week. I guess we'll see what Wednesday holds.

I think they are handling so many cases that our information is not always accurate. I am thankful for the comfort the Lord gives in knowing all things and that I don't have to figure this mess out. ☺

2 comments:

Angie's blog said...

Hope you get some good news this week!!

David and Marianne said...

Praying you heard that good news today!