Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Another Interesting Bump...

Thought I'd call NVC (national visa center) and check to see if they had sent our updated I-171-H to the Guatemalan Embassy. They had no record of the updated form. They took down some information and said they'd call me back within 24 hours to let me know what their investigation lent. I am so glad to have called now rather than find out upon waiting for pink that there was a problem. I'll post an update when I hear something.

Also, there's no update on the status at PGN. Their computers have not been updated on my case since August 8th. It's been so nice to shoot an email rather than try to connect via Skype. Our case manager stated that she knows that the file was resubmitted. So we wait still.

2 comments:

Angie's blog said...

I will pray for this situation!! I know God has you waiting at this time, but it is not over yet, don't loose hope!!! Just a bump in the road that's all!! Get yourself on some prayer chains and we cam all ask for God favor!! Angie from PA

Kathy G. said...

Hi Leah,
Still following the gorls progress! really looking forward to you guys bringing them home soon! Your Casa Grande friend.
Kathy G.