Friday, May 22, 2009

Another email from dhs

The DHS is not requesting yet another authorized copy of McCaule's passport. We already gave them one when we were there. Maybe they lost it?

The also stated "the USCIS Office of Field Operations has re-submitted your fingerprints and they have been processed by the FBI system" Interesting...we are still going to get our prints done this next week to cover all our bases. To say that I do not trust what they tell me is an understatement.

We are hopeful that this can be resolved quickly and we will be able to go get our little one soon. Pray that the details of that trip can be smoothed as we have tons going on during the month of June. I just thought May was busy...mostly trips by hubby and family reunion. I know the timing of the Lord will be perfect.

I can rejoice truly in all that has happened and know that getting the girls one at a time was best, difficult, but best. So glad to serve a Lord that knows better than me. :)

No comments: