Thursday, April 23, 2009

Just Thought We Were Going...Another Problem

Just received yet another I-72 from the embassy on McCaule's files that stated the birthdate on the BC and Visa were not the same with the initial file. I am not sure which is incorrect, but this will delay a pick up and I am not sure how long it will take to fix. Our fingerprints are set to expire in a couple of weeks, so I guess we'll have to make the appt. to redo those. Can this get anymore complicated? We'll keep everyone posted.

3 comments:

Kathy G. said...

Here's to a quick fix to get you there soon!! hang in there!!

Stacie said...

Gosh Darn it!
It was be a quick easy fix...I just know it!

Stacie-anewjourneybegins.blogspot.com

Angie's blog said...

WOW, I really hope that this can get fixed quickly. How long does it take to get a 171 updated? Can that be a quick fix too? Are you able to get that in progress now while you are waiting?? We are praying!!