Friday, February 20, 2009

RENAP News

Today I spoke with Luis at GT RENAP to check on the status of the girls' BC approvals. He had some encouraging news: McKelle's BC should be ready to exit by next Friday, the 27th and McCaule's could possibly be ready by the same time. Once they are approved by RENAP in GT then they have to travel back to the municipality where the girls were born and they print the birth certificates with our last name on them. Luis told me to have a nice weekend before the call ended. What a nice fellow.

I hope the information was correct. He was accessing the computer and before, the girls' files could not be found.

4 comments:

Whitney said...

Praying for those BC to go through soon, in the Lord's perfect timing!

David and Marianne said...

This is great news!! Looking forward to a reunited family picture very soon!!!

Angie's blog said...

Hope that tomorrow os a good news day for your guys!! I keep praying that those beautiful baby girls will be home soon with your family. Maybe this summer while schools out:) I think the municipality part should go quickly, a week at most??? Thank another month after that and hopefully they will be HOME!!! My guess is that they will be home no later than mid May.....hope I'm right:)

Angie's blog said...

I've been checking all weekend and today for some good news about your case! I'll caheck back later and hope that you have some good news posted:)