Monday, November 17, 2008

Makes Sense Now...

I phoned PGN to inquire about the status of our file today and spoke to a fluent English speaker, Elisa. To my disappointment, she told me our file had a previo and to my shock, it occurred about three weeks ago. We were never told of this. It makes sense to me now, why our attorney would make an appointment with the Attorney General to discuss our file. Needless to say, today has been a trial in attitude. We thought it was just a short amount of time and our file would be out, but it drags on, now.

On a good note, we hope to make another trip to visit in December. Still trying to iron out the details. Hope it works out, but this latest news does change the tenor of the visit some. We will continue to have hope they will one day live in Texas but also hold them loosely in our hands. We do appreciate everyone's prayers. We are thankful that we have God to comfort us and the truth that this life is not all there is.

3 comments:

Lori said...

I am truly sorry for your KO. I can't imagine how you feel. I am heartbroken with you as I have been praying that God would open the door and that your girls would be OUT any day now. I will continue to lift you and your family in prayer. May you be comforted and know that our Mighty God is in control.

((Big Hugs)),
Lori
LoriLBR(Guatadopt)

Kathy G. said...

That's a big slap in the face! Hope they get it fixed and they come "OUT" soon!

Daphne said...

I can't figure out how to follow your blog! I don't see a link to start...

I hope you get your OUT soon!