Saturday, May 17, 2008

Two Things...

First, we sent off the home study update and i600a application today to extend our I-171-H to adopt internationally. Hopefully, it will not take them too long to review it. Little has change since the first home study.

Second, we are going to visit the girls this week, Lord willing. We noticed that ticket prices were down a bit and it was the only week we both had "little" planned, so off we go. We're excited to see how much they've both changed since we saw them 6 months ago. I am sure they will be a little tense and wondering who these "babysitters" are. :)

We will stay at the same hotel next to the Embassy. Maybe we'll get some good news when we're there also.

Before we leave town, we need to celebrate our oldest boy's 16th birthday. He's got plans to see "Prince Caspian" with his dad as a part of his gift from us. Time has flown!

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Leah,
I'm so happy you are going for a vist.
Please post pictures as soon as you can. There were many sweet families there when I left yesterday. My husband is going down June 12-14, then my mom will go for several weeks, then we may try and foster. For sure we will wait until after interviews, considering what happened when we were there last. Have a great trip!
Jennifer
P.S. I just posted video of Olivia.