Monday, April 7, 2008

Moving Right Along


Got a hold of the new gal at PGN, Christina. She told me that we were on the 2nd Reviewer's desk as of April 3. I'm thankful to see that our file has moved on and prayerful that it will not be found with any errors to proceed on. Last week, on Tuesday, when I phoned, she stated that we were on the First Reviewer's desk since 3/17. At least we're getting some consistency in reporting :)

We sure do miss these little pumpkins and are looking forward to having them in our home in the Lord's timing.

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

Leah, that's great! ARe you in Guatemala right now?
Or is that picture from last time?
I called PGN today and was told I am with 1st reviewer! I'm so annoyed! They told me I was with second reviewer last week. Oh well, I was warned about calling PGN. Your information sounds consistent, though.

Angie's blog said...

I am saying a prayer for you that you get out very soon. God Bless you and your family! Don't you just love having a large family? Me too!! Chaos and all:) Hope your little angels get to see their brothers and sisters soon! I bet they are all so excited!!

Jennifer said...

Hi Leah,
No, going solo again. Just a "check in" trip. Want to see that she's OK. We don't want to travel without our boys, so the deal is, one of us has to stay behind. When we go to pick her up, we'll all go.
I'll post pictures from La Casa Grande on Saturday!
Jen

David and Marianne said...

They are so sweet! Praying for an OUT soon!